Saturday, December 29, 2012

Resolutions, Goals, UFO Challenges, oh my

The photo shows a reasonably close view of the "tiny blocks". These were done with the 1 1/2" BY 2 1/2" bricks. My sister wanted a wheel chair quilt for a friend of hers so the over all quilt is 36" by 44". I have not made a quilt for that specific purpose before so I have requested feedback. I also added ties near the top.
As the year winds down I tend to look back before looking forward. I have accomplished a lot but there is always more to do. For two years now I have managed to make the 50 quilts from stash challenge. I think after looking things over I will try for what the sports fans call a threepeat. I am certain there is no such word. There are a couple of interesting looking BOM's and quiltalongs coming up. I am considering them but do not want to create more UFO's. I will add the buttons to my side bar once I have firmly joined in.
We went to see Lincoln last night. We both thought it was a terrific movie. Although having not been brought up in the US we did not know how factual the story was. The acting was great. Wishing one and all a peaceful or should I say pieceful new year.  Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you will make in 2013...Happy New Year Joanne!

    ReplyDelete