Monday, January 13, 2014

A second Project Linus quilt for January

This little quilt measures 30" by 32". The pinwheels came to me as bonus triangles in a baggie after our Guild's Mystery workshop a year ago. I turned the triangles into pinwheels and found a white with pink print and cut squares the same size as the pinwheels. then some random assembly add a border and quilt. I do like to "make something from nothing". In many cases the triangles would have joined the garbage.
I have been testing some more blocks for the next Quiltmaker's 100 blocks magazine. There are so many talented designers out there. I am learning and having fun at the same time. Piecefully, Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it such a shame people throw these lovely little bits in the trash - they make wonderful little quilts that are sure to be well loved.

    ReplyDelete