Friday, May 23, 2014

Testing, testing

This is a charming double decker bus Kristy from Quiet Play (here) designed. She emailed  her tester group about a week ago to let us know she had some blocks ready for testing. I picked the bus and it was still available. She has done a whole series with a London theme. They are out at various testers and should likely be available through her Craftsy store soon.
I am almost caught up again with my Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks volume 10 testing. No that is not a typo, volume 9 is available now and Volume 10 will be out in the fall. In the middle of all this my machine ground to a halt. I believe some thread is wrapped around a spot I cannot get to. Or at least I am hoping that is the problem. I phoned my service people and I can take it in for a look see tomorrow morning. So instead of hanging the wash on the line I will be spending 4 hours in the car taking my machine in for servicing. At least it is looking like the weather will be OK and I will get in a little visit with the Grandsons. Piecefully, Joanne

4 comments:

  1. I saw where they are working on volumne 10 - how cool to test blocks. Sorry your machine is ill and hope it is an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting testing for volume 10, lucky you. The bus looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bus turned out so well. You are a great pattern tester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a fab bus, what a great idea for a pattern series!

    ReplyDelete