Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Happy Stars pattern release expected soon

Alyce over at Blossom Heart Quilts (www.blossomheartquilts.com) is getting back on the design wagon. I had the opportunity to test this lovely "mini" for her. It is a paper pieced and makes up as a 24" block. She has blogged about her design inspiration today and is expecting to release her pattern soon. I decided to go wild and crazy with my little test, or should I say wild and Happy! I had a big piece of background fabric that had splashes of colour and I pulled colours from that for my bands. Just need to remove the paper and get this one quilted.
I taught another beginner quilting class today. Summer people are arriving in our community and wanting workshops on weekends when they will be at their cottages. Our daughter has lined us up for babysitting every other week this summer so I am already feeling like the Summer of 2015 is going to disappear before it is even here.
Piecefully, Joanne

1 comment:

  1. I saw over at her blog - this is a happy version and it sometimes just good for you to just play with color.

    ReplyDelete