Thursday, January 5, 2017

A New Year a New Quilt Pattern Test

After a short little break over the Christmas holidays I have started back testing. Lisa over at Counted Quilts has asked me to test a few of her patterns. I asked for "boy" ones so I could beef up my boy donations. She has all kinds of interesting quilts on her web site (here). She has tested all her patterns herself and wanted a new set of eyes to review them. The patterns come in three sizes; a wall hanging, a nap size quilt and a twin quilt. I have done a couple in the nap size and they turn out exactly as described. That of course is always nice for the tester. It is also nice to have a test that you can show.
We have been "stuck" in the house due to blowing snow and a closed highway so it has been doubly good to have new things to work with. Piecefully, Joanne

2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute little quilt! It seems a lot of people have been snowed in lately. It is nice to cozy up with a quilt and a sewing machine on those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool knight quilt. Fun!

    ReplyDelete